Don’t forget why you do this!

This is something that moved me, and reminded me why I do what I do. Hopefully it will help you just the same. It may be a WAKE up call for some.. Enjoy it!Image

SON: “Daddy, may I ask you a question?”

DAD: “Yeah sure, what is it?”

SON: “Daddy, how much do you make an hour?”

DAD: “That’s none of your business. Why do you ask such a thing?”

SON: “I just want to know. Please tell me, how much do you make an hour?”

DAD: “If you must know, I make $100 an hour.”

SON: “Oh! (With his head down).

SON: “Daddy, may I please borrow $50?”
The father was furious.

DAD: “If the only reason you asked that is so you can borrow some money to buy a silly toy or some other nonsense, then you march yourself straight to your room and go to bed. Think about why you are being so selfish. I work hard everyday for such this childish behavior.”

The little boy quietly went to his room and shut the door.
The man sat down and started to get even angrier about the little boy’s questions. How dare he ask such questions only to get some money?
After about an hour or so, the man had calmed down, and started to think:
Maybe there was something he really needed to buy with that $ 50 and he really didn’t ask for money very often. The man went to the door of the little boy’s room and opened the door.

DAD: “Are you asleep, son?”

SON: “No daddy, I’m awake”.
DAD: “I’ve been thinking, maybe I was too hard on you earlier. It’s been a long day and I took out my aggravation on you. Here’s the $50 you asked for.”

The little boy sat straight up, smiling.

SON: “Oh, thank you daddy!”

Then, reaching under his pillow he pulled out some crumpled up bills. The man saw that the boy already had money, started to get angry again. The little boy slowly counted out his money, and then looked up at his father.

DAD: “Why do you want more money if you already have some?”

SON: “Because I didn’t have enough, but now I do. “Daddy, I have $100 now. Can I buy an hour of your time? Please come home early tomorrow. I would like to have dinner with you.”

The father was crushed. He put his arms around his little son, and he begged for his forgiveness.

It’s just a short reminder to all of you working so hard in life. We should not let time slip through our fingers without having spent some time with those who really matter to us, those close to our hearts. Do remember to share that $100 worth of your time with someone you love? If we die tomorrow, the company that we are working for could easily replace us in a matter of days. But the family and friends we leave behind will feel the loss for the rest of their lives. And come to think of it, we pour ourselves more into work than to our family.

Some things are more important.

www.worldwideonlinesuccess.com

Get The Best & Newest Marketing Strategies To Help You Grow Your Home Business Online!

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

11 Responses to Don’t forget why you do this!

1. kitchen remodeling in tacoma March 7, 2013 at 5:53 am #

hello!,I really like your writing very much! share we communicate extra approximately your post on AOL?
    I need a specialist in this space to solve my problem.
    Maybe that’s you! Taking a look forward to peer you.

2. notary in riverside March 7, 2013 at 4:12 am #

Awesome article.

3. repiping hot water heaters in temecula March 7, 2013 at 3:52 am #

I’m no longer certain where you’re getting your information, however great topic.
    I must spend a while learning more or working out more.
    Thanks for magnificent info I used to be in search of this info for my mission.

4. auto towing in mclean March 7, 2013 at 3:50 am #

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article.
    I’ll be sure to bookmark it and return to learn more of your helpful information. Thank you for the post. I will definitely return.

5. carpentry in fullerton March 7, 2013 at 3:39 am #

Hello there! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers?
    I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked
    hard on. Any suggestions?

6. floor installation in wayne March 7, 2013 at 3:16 am #

Definitely believe that that you said. Your favorite justification seemed to
    be at the net the easiest factor to bear in mind of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed at the same time as folks consider
    concerns that they plainly do not recognise about. You managed to hit the nail upon
    the top as well as outlined out the whole thing with no need side effect ,
    other folks could take a signal. Will probably be
    back to get more. Thank you

7. Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Many thanks, However I am going through problems
    with your RSS. I don’t understand the reason why I am unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody getting identical RSS problems? Anyone that knows the solution will you kindly respond? Thanx!!

8. commercial tinting in aurora March 7, 2013 at 2:50 am #

Great site you have here.. It’s difficult to find quality writing like yours these days. I honestly appreciate people like you! Take care!!

9. plumbing contractor in novi March 7, 2013 at 2:47 am #

you are in reality a good webmaster. The website loading
    pace is amazing. It kind of feels that you are doing any unique
    trick. In addition, The contents are masterwork. you have performed a excellent task on this matter!

10. tax preparation in snohomish March 7, 2013 at 2:25 am #

I feel this is one of the most significant info for me. And i’m glad reading your article. However should statement on few normal things, The website taste is great, the articles is in reality nice : D. Just right activity, cheers

11. themlmelectroman February 24, 2013 at 1:35 am #

Thank you all for the likes and the comments 🙂

Did you liked this? I would greatly appreciated if you leave me a comment below and share it on Social Media.